IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) 2018 is expected to be held on 11th February 2018.
IIT JAM EligibilityCandidates willing to take the IIT JAM 2018 exam need to firstly check their eligibility for taking the IIT JAM Exam for 2018. If calculations and new inventions were what you dreamt of in your childhood as your prospective career, then yes JAM 2018 would be the final step towards realization of your dream. To apply for admission to a desired program, a candidate is required to qualify in the corresponding Test Paper and also satisfy the Minimum Educational Qualifications (MEQs) and Eligibility Requirements (ERs) of the respective Academic Program.
The applicants should at least score 55% aggregate marks for General/OBC category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree.
Important Dates Associated with IIT JAM 2018When we schedule our learning activities as per the notified time table we can also prepare our deadlines or rather our small to be achievable learning targets which will help us create a better understanding of the subject itself but also supercharge our confidence level to crack the target.
To begin the journey you can ink you learning path with the clearly defined IIT JAM 2018 Time table for Important Dates and Notifications.
Exam Date: 11th Feb 2018
What's New with JAM 2018 ?
- IIT Bombay will conduct the IIT JAM 2018 Exam.
- JAM 2018 Examination will be conducted online only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the 7 test papers.
- All the seven test papers of JAM 2018 will be of fully objective type with three different patterns of questions, namely -
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Multiple Select Question (MSQ)
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions.
- All candidates have to apply online.
- No hardcopies of any documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. If the payment is by e-challan then the scanned copy on the JOAPS site by logging in your application account. The documents are to be uploaded to the online application website.
- No hardcopy of JAM 2018 Sore card will be sent to the JAM 2018 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2018 website.
- No additional requirements, like suitability test or interview, are needed for the programs for which admission process is through JAM.
- Integrated Ph.D. programs in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM results to short list the candidates for final selection.
Question Paper Pattern for IIT JAM 2018The exam we are preparing for so judiciously and if we don't know how the exams pattern is; it would be like we are heading for climbing the journey with the right aides but in the wrong direction.
A JAM aspirant should savor his minds for the flair of questions that will be served to him on the D-day, thereby ensuring and developing the prompt approach towards answering the questions wisely and scoring well.
JAM 2018 examination will be conducted for the seven test papers, namely-
- Biological Sciences (BL)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Chemistry (CY)
- Geology (GG)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Mathematical Statistics (MS)
- Physics (PH)
IIT JAM Preparation tipsWhile preparing for the JAM 2018 Exam if you are made to know some tips, tricks and quick ways; using which you can aim better for the exam, will surely help you in achieveing your targets. A little guidance for the exam journey can always help you sail your ship better.
Koshika Academy have come up with few result-oriented IIT JAM Tips. They will help you fuel up your preparations and add 'value' to the learning process.
IIT JAM Coaching in Lucknow
IIT JAM Coaching Institute in Lucknow
IIT JAM Coaching for Biotech, Math, Chemistry, Physics in Lucknow