How to prepare for GATE Biotechnology Exam 2019GATE Preparation Tips for Biotechnology: Here we have listed a few points that will help GATE Biotechnology aspirants to prepare GATE Biotech Exam. We discusses numerous tips that will immensely help the students to prepare for the GATE Biotechnology exam.
Biotechnology is the use of living systems and organisms to develop or make products, or “any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use. biotechnology has expanded to include new and diverse sciences such as genomics, recombinant gene techniques, applied immunology, and development of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests.
Eligibility for GATE Biotechnology Exam1- Qualifying Degree
B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm / B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S. / M. Sc./ M.A./ MCA
2- Age Limit
There is no age limit for appearing in GATE Examination.
- Indian Candidates having a valid proof are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are citizen of Nepal, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, and Sri Lanka are also eligible.
GATE Biotechnology Preparation Strategy
To Prepare GATE Biotechnology Paper for 2018, you need to follow below given steps.
- Know the Syllabus: The first step the students need to take is to collect the correct syllabus. This step will ensure that they prepare only those subjects from which the questions are asked in the GATE exam.
- Select the Best Books for GATE Biotechnology : The second step that must be followed by the students is to start studying those basic books of Biotechnology that covers basic topics. It is necessary to clear the basic concepts first, which will aid in understanding the advanced studies.
- Identify Which Topics should study at First: You must always prepare yourself along with the syllabus provided. You cannot prepare yourself without the syllabus. After knowing the syllabus make sure that you cover all the topics relating to it and nothing is omitted.
- Prepare a Study Plan : While preparing you must cross check yourself often with the syllabus you noted down. This will help you to work your schedule along with the syllabus and full focus on it. Lastly, the students must use solved and mock test papers as much as possible. This will help them immensely to clear the exam.