Competition is getting tougher year after year. Whether you are preparing for an entrance test or a competitive exam, you need a solid preparation to stay ahead of the competition. We are Premier Institute & Offer best result oriented GATE Biotechnology Coaching institute in Lucknow. We are a best academy for providing training to GATE Biotech aspirants who aim to lead their respective fields. We also offer CSIR NET Life Sciences Coaching in Lucknow.Koshika Academy has trained and produced hundreds of successful students through CSIR NET Life Science, GATE Biotechnology, UGC NET JRF. Classroom coaching commences in July and January each year and gets conclude done one month prior to the NET Life Science Exam and GATE Biotechnology Exam.
Tuesday, 16 October 2018
Tuesday, 28 August 2018
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) conducts the Joint CSIR-UGC-NET JRF/NET exam twice a year in the months of June and December to determine the eligibility of candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for the appointment of Lecturers. Life Science is a subject associated with the technological study of Biology and Biotechnology that gives you an opportunity to grasp every important and unknown things & facts about animals, plants, micro-organisms and human beings. If you want to crack CSIR NET Life Science join Koshika Academy, This is Best CSIR NET Life Science Coaching in Lucknow.
To get JRF and Lectureship under CSIR Recruitment Programmes, you must follow a smartly designed preparation plan that includes the accurate CSIR NET Life Science Study Material. We are here to help you. Having the complete knowledge of the Syllabus and Exam pattern. We shall provide you with a base for preparing the topics accurately. Books & Study material undoubtedly play a very effective role in preparing for an examination. We provide best Study material for Preparation and also provide previous year papers for CSIR NET Life Sciences Exam.
CSIR NET Life Science Syllabus & Exam Pattern
According to the CSIR NET Syllabus Life Science, the question paper is divided into three parts i.e. Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’, and Part ‘C’. The paper will be containing a total of 145 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
Total No. of Questions: 20
No. of Questions You Should Attempt: 15
Marking: 2 Marks for each question.
Negative Marking: 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Nature of Questions: Based on General Science prioritizing topics from logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, and puzzles.
Total No. of Questions: 50
No. of Questions You Should Attempt: 35
Marking: 2 Marks for each question.
Negative Marking: 0.75 marks for each wrong answer.
Nature of Questions: Subject Related Conventional Questions.
Total No. of Questions: 75
No. of Questions You Should Attempt: 25
Marking: 4 Marks for each question.
Negative Marking: No negative marking.
Nature of Questions: Scientifically conceptualized questions that will need the application of scientific knowledge.
Tuesday, 7 August 2018
Gate Biotechnology Preparation Tips
First and foremost work is to go through the GATE Biotech 2019 syllabus and write the topics and subtopics in a diary so that you can have a checklist of what you have completed and revised. You may think this is a waste of time but it is actually NOT!! The reason is that you will be aware of what topics you have completed and whether revision has been done or not. Also mention the no of times you did revision. Test series plays an important role to boost your confidence and give a real GATE exam experience. When you are done with a subject preparation you may start with the part tests. Most of you would be wondering which test series you should join.
During Preparation Focus on the areas of interest of GATE. You see similar questions being asked in GATE Biotech. Do get command on those types of questions. Neglect those things which are there in the syllabus but don’t come now a days.
During Gate Exam Firstly, solve those which are very easy and quick to solve. Then, you solve those which you know how to but takes a longer time. At last, solve those questions which are difficult to solve and you need to apply option elimination, or any kind of strategy but you need to solve and never guess or mark wrong options just for the sake of luck to get it right.
GATE is considered as one of the most competitive exams in India. The GATE exam is not only highly competitive but is also highly reputed as it is recognized by the top international institutions of the world. If you are looking forward to appear for GATE Biotech exam and are searching for the best GATE Biotechnology coaching institute in Lucknow then join Koshika Academy. The institute is famous in Lucknow for providing the best education. The faculty here includes Ex officers as well as GATE Toppers who have completed their M.Tech or PhD from top Universities across the country.
Wednesday, 1 August 2018
What is the difference among CSIR, NET, JRF and UGC NET?
CSIR and UGC are two different governmental departments and both conduct their respective NET entrance exam. The former is conducted for the Science stream. NET examination is held two times a year, mostly in June and December. Every year, huge number of candidates appear for the NET (National Eligibility Test). The test is conducted for determining the eligibility for college and university level lectureship and for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to Indian nationals for pursuing their Ph.D or research. Junior Research Fellowship or JRF is a fellowship which is offered by both CSIR and UGC to the eligible and selected candidates through written exams, held twice a year. For science fields (e.g Physics, Chemistry etc) this exam is conducted jointly by CSIR and UGC which is generally called CSIR NET exam. For Humanities group subjects this is organized by UGC only (UGC NET).
(1) CSIR Is Conducting Exam for Those who want to do PHD and Eligibility exam those who wants to join as lectures. Under the CSIR, there are two different things which one is JRF(Junior research fellow) if you qualify NET with JRF you can join as PHD student in all Over the India And NET(National Eligibility Test) for Lecturer ship. CSIR conducts exams for below given sujects like Chemical Science, Mathamatical science, Physical science, Life Science..etc.
(2) UGC NET is conducting Exam for Lectureship eligibility of ARTS stream Subjects. there are many subjects includes you can see on UGC official Website.
(3) JRF- Junior Research Fellowship is a fellowship (Rs. 25000/Month) offered by both CSIR & UGC to the eligible and selected candidates through written exams held twice a year as their stipend for doctoral studies or for their assistance in various projects. UGC offers a limited number of fellowships in all the disciplines viz. Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, etc., through its own (UGC-NET) exam and in five natural science discipline like, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Sceineces and Mathematical Sciences through Joint CSIR-UGC-NET exam held by CSIR twice a year, now they have added Engineering Sciences as one of the domain for CSIR-JRF.
(4) NET (National Eligibility Test)- The basic objective is to determine eligibility for college & university level lectureship and for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and in research.
Wednesday, 11 July 2018
What is CSIR NET Exam?Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), established in 1942, is an autonomous body and the largest research and development (R&D) organisation. CSIR NET EXAM is conducted by Human Research Development Group (HRDG)of CSIR. It is for the candidates who have interest in Lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship. After qualifying the CSIR NET, the selected candidates have the opportunity to go for Junior Research Fellowship / Lectureship. After Clear the CSIR NET JRF Exam candidates can take admission in Ph.D. Programs & you can also apply for the any of the 38 CSIR Research Labs.
Career Opportunities After Qualifying in the Csir Net Exams
- Go for a Ph.D
- Perform Lectureship
- Join DRDO Labs to Perform Research and Other Scientific Activities
- Get Recruited as Technical or Support Staff!
- PSU Jobs
- Research fellowship in CSIR Labs
- Join ISRO, BARC, IGCAR
- If you plan to establish your own Research Lab, you need to apply and get due permission from the Government authorities and strictly need to follow the guidelines to start a research lab.
CSIR NET JRF ExamCSIR NET Exam is held twice in a year i.e. in December and June. It provides the fellowship of 25000/- per month + HRA as per Govt rules. Fellowship also called JRF.After getting the award letter from CSIR you can join any research institute or University for PhD.
Koshika Academy offers best coaching for preparation of CSIR-NET. They are here for CSIR NET coaching in Lucknow commitment to the student’s selection in CSIR-NET. They are providing best qualified faculties with great experience. They provide quality study material which includes quality notes, weekly test series, chapter wise doubt classes and revision classes.
Are you trying to crack CSIR NET Life Sciences, CSIR NET Physical Sciences, CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences, CSIR NET Chemical Sciences since a couple of years. Join Best CSIR NET Coaching in Lucknow that covers the undergraduate as well as postgraduate level of biology, Mathe & Chemical Science. They designed simple & effective course considering all the points keeping in mind that helps all of us to prepare for CSIR NET Preparation.
Call Us: +91 9450190335, +91 9335265071
Wednesday, 4 July 2018
Koshika Academy - Best GATE Biotech, UGC / CSIR NET JRF, IIT JAM/JNU Coaching in LucknowKoshika Academy a name synonymous for success in Gate Biotechnology, CSIR NET JRF, UGC NET JRF, IIT JAM, IIT JNU & TET exams. Koshika Academy has maintained its exclusivity by consistently producing toppers and highest number of good rank holders. We are best Coaching Institute of faculty who are permanent & their only intent is to provide quality education to the students. We provides comprehensively designed study material that gives students conceptual clarity and command over topics ensuring understanding of even the most difficult topics.
Koshika Academy Coaching Institute in Lucknow extends services to prepare for one of the toughest competitive exams in the field of engineering that is GATE. We are one of the oldest Gate Biotech Coaching in Lucknow which is providing coaching for the GATE Exam and possesses a very high degree of success in comparison to other GATE Coaching Institutes in Lucknow, India. we are listed in Best GATE Biotechnology Coaching in Lucknow, we explore various parameters like the timings, past records and much more to help out the students prepare with the best.
Address: 4th Floor Gyan Bhawan near Navalty Cinema Aliganj, Kapoorthala Lucknow Uttar Pardesh-226010 ,India
Contact Number: +91 9450190335, +91 9335265071
Labels: Best Gate Biotechnology Coaching in Lucknow, CSIR NET JRF Coaching in Lucknow, Gate Biotech Coaching in Lucknow, Gate Biotechnology Coaching Lucknow, IIT JAM Coaching Lucknow, UGC NET Coaching in Lucknow
Tuesday, 12 June 2018
How to prepare for GATE Biotechnology Exam 2019GATE Preparation Tips for Biotechnology: Here we have listed a few points that will help GATE Biotechnology aspirants to prepare GATE Biotech Exam. We discusses numerous tips that will immensely help the students to prepare for the GATE Biotechnology exam.
Biotechnology is the use of living systems and organisms to develop or make products, or “any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products or processes for specific use. biotechnology has expanded to include new and diverse sciences such as genomics, recombinant gene techniques, applied immunology, and development of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests.
Eligibility for GATE Biotechnology Exam1- Qualifying Degree
B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm / B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S. / M. Sc./ M.A./ MCA
2- Age Limit
There is no age limit for appearing in GATE Examination.
- Indian Candidates having a valid proof are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are citizen of Nepal, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, and Sri Lanka are also eligible.
GATE Biotechnology Preparation Strategy
To Prepare GATE Biotechnology Paper for 2018, you need to follow below given steps.
- Know the Syllabus: The first step the students need to take is to collect the correct syllabus. This step will ensure that they prepare only those subjects from which the questions are asked in the GATE exam.
- Select the Best Books for GATE Biotechnology : The second step that must be followed by the students is to start studying those basic books of Biotechnology that covers basic topics. It is necessary to clear the basic concepts first, which will aid in understanding the advanced studies.
- Identify Which Topics should study at First: You must always prepare yourself along with the syllabus provided. You cannot prepare yourself without the syllabus. After knowing the syllabus make sure that you cover all the topics relating to it and nothing is omitted.
- Prepare a Study Plan : While preparing you must cross check yourself often with the syllabus you noted down. This will help you to work your schedule along with the syllabus and full focus on it. Lastly, the students must use solved and mock test papers as much as possible. This will help them immensely to clear the exam.